Do you want to look stylish and support a good cause? After every Organic Bag purchased a tree will be planted!
- DO YOU HAVE A TRIP COMING UP? Want to look like the fashion blogger you see on Instagram? Get our bag and complete your look!
- ARE YOU TRULY GREEN? With Eco-Friendly materials, you can feel good about looking great. The Organic Bag gives an impression of sophistication in this new green era.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY! The Organic Bag™ is not available at the normal brick and mortar stores. Plus we ship Worldwide.
- HIGH DEMAND The current delivery time is between 14-29 days
- THIS PURSE IS LARGE ENOUGH to fit your iPhone 11 Pro Max, sunglasses, your wallet and even more! For reference, the model wearing the purse is 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- MAXIMUM 4 BAGS AT DISCOUNTED PRICE! If you wish to order more please do that in more orders and not in one.
- 1 BAG = 1 TREE From every single bag price, a tree will be planted with your money! If you're buying more bags, that means more trees as well! Check our counter for the results on the bottom of the page!
- AN UNFORGETTABLE GIFT FOR WOMEN: Whether you keep it to yourself or gift someone you care about, it will be memorable and unforgettable.
- QUALITY RATTAN STRAW, to give a unique stylish look to each handbag.
- THE FASHIONABLY VERSATILE HANDBAG THAT YOU CAN WEAR WITH ANY OUTFIT – floral dresses, shorts, jeans, beachwear, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE:
The Ata vines the purses are made from are strong and durable. After being well-conditioned, the vines are hand-woven into shape. The handbags are woven and sun-dried, then smoked over coconut husks in an oven to set the interlocking weave and to give them their distinctive color.
- 2 WAYS TO CARRY Crossbody bag and handbag. A handbag with a strap is great for situations where holding a bag for a long period may be uncomfortable. But a bag with a strap may seem awkward and inconvenient for some events. In these cases, consider a bag with two carry methods. Also, you can choose how you want to carry it.
We recommend spot cleaning with a soft cloth, rubbing gently in the direction of the straw weave. You can wash it directly with water or wipe with a damp cloth. Crevice can be used to wipe the brush. Pay attention to timely airing.
RATTAN IS A NATURALLY SUSTAINABLE CLIMBING PLANT, which grows abundantly in tropical regions. Most of the planet’s rattan is sourced from the Indonesian rain forests. This astounding wild-growing plant is what is used to make these rattan handbags. Rattan is strong, durable, and lightweight.