Do you want to look stylish and support a good cause? After every Organic Bag purchased, a tree will be planted!
#1 BEST Selling Organic Bag 2019 (93.3% REVIEWERS RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT)
- DO YOU HAVE A TRIP COMING UP? Want to look like the fashion blogger you see on Instagram? Get our bag and complete your look!
- ARE YOU TRULY GREEN? With Eco-Friendly materials, you can feel good about looking great. The Organic Bag™ gives the impression of sophistication in this new green era, and it's 100% VEGAN!
- AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY! The Organic Bag™ is NOT available at normal brick and mortar stores. Every bag contains a little surprise!
- THIS PURSE IS LARGE ENOUGH to fit your iPhone 11 Pro Max, sunglasses, wallet, and even more! For reference, the model wearing the purse is 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- CORONAVIRUS EFFECT! We are still shipping! The current delivery time now is between 14-29 days!
- 1 BAG = 1 TREE For every single bag price, a tree will be planted, with your money! If you're buying more bags, that means more trees as well! 💚
AN UNFORGETTABLE GIFT: Whether it’s for yourself or someone you care about, it will be a memorable and unforgettable gift.
- QUALITY RATTAN STRAW, to give a unique and stylish look to each handbag.
- THE FASHIONABLY VERSATILE HANDBAG THAT YOU CAN WEAR WITH ANY OUTFIT – floral dresses, shorts, jeans, beachwear, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE:
The Ata vines that the purses are made from are strong and durable. After being well-conditioned, the vines are hand-woven into shape. The handbags are woven and sun-dried, then smoked over coconut husks in an oven to set the interlocking weave and to give them their distinctive color.
- 2 WAYS TO CARRY Crossbody bag and handbag. A handbag with a strap is great for situations where holding a bag for a long period may be uncomfortable. But a bag with a strap may seem awkward and inconvenient for some events. In these cases, consider a bag with two carry methods.
We recommend spot cleaning with a soft cloth, rubbing gently in the direction of the straw weave. You can wash it directly with water or wipe with a damp cloth. Crevice can be used to wipe the brush. Pay attention to timely airing.
RATTAN IS A NATURALLY SUSTAINABLE CLIMBING PLANT, which grows abundantly in tropical regions. Most of the planet’s rattan is sourced from the Indonesian rain forests. This astounding wild-growing plant is what is used to make these rattan handbags. Rattan is strong, durable, and lightweight.
THERE ARE ONLY POSITIVES FOR USING RATTAN as a resource for creating products, and there are seemingly endless options of what can be done with rattan to help sustain the environment.
Join The Organic Bag™ IG Family!